ALA Mercedes GAP Insurance Quotes
How we rate:Based on 2257 testimonials
Mercedes-Benz is a brand synonymous with luxury and safety. Along with Audi and BMW it forms part of the German "Big 3" and, with them, is one of the best selling luxury car manufacturers in the world.
Mercedes-Benz has always been a forerunner in innovation has introduced many technological and safety innovations which have became commonplace in vehicles by other manufacturers. With this and their reputation for quality and durability it could be easy to think that your Mercedes-Benz is infallible but these cars are not immune to theft and accidents and you may want to consider Mercedes-Benz GAP insurance from ALA.
Mercedes-Benz models regularly feature in lists detailing "Most Stolen Cars" - their high specification and desirability making them a target for thieves.
Also, as of 18th March 2013, Japanese prosecutors are deciding whether to prosecute drivers of a convoy of luxury cars - one being a Mercedes-Benz - following on from the world's most expensive car crash in December 2011.
If your Mercedes-Benz is declared a total loss by your comprehensive insurer, they will only pay you the amount your car is worth at that time. This will most likely be much less than you originally paid for the car if you purchased it outright, or if you have finance, will leave you with outstanding finance on a car that you no longer have.
If you have your Mercedes-Benz on Contract Hire or Lease then, you may not realise it, but you may be liable for up to 100% of the outstanding rentals should that car be written off. This could leave you severely out of pocket, particularly at the start of the lease.
If you're interested in Mercedes-Benz GAP insurance from ALA, speak to one of our advisors.
Protecting your investment couldn't be simpler with ALA, and with our Price Match Guarantee for comparable policies we won't be beaten on price.
Read on for some interesting trivia about Mercedes-Benz
- Mercedes-Benz is a multinational division of Daimler AG and also includes SMART and Maybach production.
- Origins of Mercedes-Benz date back to the creation of the first petrol powered car, the Benz Patent Motorwagen, produced by Karl Benz.
- The brand has been involved in a range of motorsport, including Le Mans and perhaps most notably, Formula One, in collaboration with McLaren. The McLaren Mercedes team had a downturn in fortune in 2007 when they were issued a record breaking fine of US$100million for being in possession of top secret technical data belonging to rival team, Ferrari.
- Notable employees of Mercedes-Benz include
- Wilhelm Maybach, hailed as a technical pioneer who first met one of the founders Gottlieb Daimler in 1865 and had the luxury car brand named after him
- Ferdinand Porsche, joined Mercedes-Benz in 1926 and developed the Kompressor or "supercharger"
- Mercedes-Benz is famous for a long list of technological innovations, many of which were developed in the early days of the company and are still widely used today, including brakes on all four wheels (first used in 1924); crumple zones, pre-tensioner seatbelts and the world's first 7 speed automatic transmission.
- Janis Joplin famously referenced Mercedes-Benz in a song of the same name in 1970
- Several Popes, including Pope Francis, use modified Mercedes-Benz vehicles for the so-called "popemobile" and has variously been 600Pullman, 300SEL, a modified M Class SUV and most recently an open top G-Wagen
Mercedes A Class
A Class Diesel Hatchback A180 Cdi Blueeff Amg Sport 5dr Auto [Map Pilot]
A Class Diesel Hatchback A180 Cdi Blueefficiency Amg Sport 5dr
A Class Diesel Hatchback A180 Cdi Blueefficiency Amg Sport 5dr [Map Pilot]
Follow this link for Mercedes A Class quotes
Mercedes B Class
B Class Diesel Hatchback B180 Cdi Blueefficiency Se 5dr
B Class Diesel Hatchback B180 Cdi Blueefficiency Se 5dr Auto
B Class Diesel Hatchback B180 Cdi Blueefficiency Sport 5dr
Follow this link for Mercedes B Class quotes
Mercedes E Class
E Class Amg Estate E63 5dr Auto Bi-Turbo
E Class Amg Estate E63 5dr Auto Bi-Turbo [Performance Pack Plus]
E Class Amg Saloon E63 4dr Auto Bi-Turbo
Follow this link for Mercedes E Class quotes
Mercedes Gl Class
Gl Class Diesel Station Wagon Gl350 Cdi Blueeff  5dr Tip Auto [Sport Pack]
Gl Class Diesel Station Wagon Gl350 Cdi Blueefficiency  5dr Tip Auto
Gl Class Station Wagon Gl500 5dr Tip Auto
Follow this link for Mercedes Gl Class quotes
Mercedes M Class
M Class Amg Station Wagon Ml63 Amg 5dr Auto
M Class Diesel Station Wagon Ml250 Cdi Bluetec Sport 5dr Auto
M Class Diesel Station Wagon Ml250 Cdi Bluetec Sport 5dr Auto [Comand]
Follow this link for Mercedes M Class quotes
Mercedes S Class
S Class Diesel Saloon S350 Cdi Bluetec 4dr Auto [Start Stop]
S Class Saloon S350 Blueefficiency 4dr Auto
S Class Saloon S350 Blueefficiency 4dr Auto [Amg Sport Pack]
Follow this link for Mercedes S Class quotes
Slk Amg Roadster Slk 55 2dr Tip Auto
Slk Diesel Roadster 250 Cdi Blueefficiency 2dr Tip Auto
Slk Diesel Roadster 250 Cdi Blueefficiency Amg Sport 2dr Tip Auto
Follow this link for Mercedes Slk quotes
Sprinter 210cdi Medium Diesel 3.0t Blueefficiency Chassis Cab
Sprinter 210cdi Medium Diesel 3.0t Blueefficiency Dropside
Sprinter 210cdi Medium Diesel 3.0t Blueefficiency High Roof Van
Follow this link for Mercedes Sprinter quotes
Viano Diesel Estate 2.0 Cdi Avantgarde [Long] 5dr
Viano Diesel Estate 2.0 Cdi Avantgarde [Long] 5dr Tip Auto
Viano Diesel Estate 2.0 Cdi Avantgarde 5dr
Follow this link for Mercedes Viano quotes