We’re pleased to announce some new developments to our ALA GAP policies!
From 1st April 2014 our GAP policies are being underwritten by Ageas Insurance Limited, a UK-based underwriter, fully authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We have introduced some more extensive features to give our customers even more flexibility and choice including:
- Cover available for up to 5 years
- Claim limits of up to £50,000 added
- Availability extended to previously excluded vehicles including Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Bentley, Rolls Royce and more!
We have also maintained the following features:
- Exclusion of Market Value and Glass’s Guide clauses
- ALA remain UK-based and use only UK-based administrators and underwriters
- 120 days to make a claim
- Free transfer of unused premium, if you change your car before the policy ends
As always, in the unlikely event that Ageas Insurance Limited stop trading, your policy is protected by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
We now complete all policy administration in-house so if you have any questions about your existing policy or a new policy you’d like to take please get in touch –
By Phone: 01653 916304
By Email: email@example.com
By Post: ALA IB LTD, Unit 3 Park Farm Courtyard, Easthorpe, Malton, YO17 6QX
Click here to read more: News ALA Connect.