Touring Cycle Insurance
Your touring bike is your pride and joy. It’s built for endurance and reliability, so give it the protection it deserves with touring cycle insurance from ALA.Built to last, a touring bike is ready to accompany you on all kinds of adventures. More robust and stable than a road bike, it’s the riding companion you can rely on for years to come. Designed to carry heavier loads, a touring bike means you can prepare for all eventualities when you take to the road. Just as important as owning the right bike is having the appropriate cover in place. You want to push off with complete peace of mind, which is where a touring cycle insurance policy from ALA comes in.
What does touring cycle insurance cover?
It’s important that you feel protected when you’re in the saddle, and touring cycle insurance can help with that. Below is a brief summary of what’s included as standard, as well as the optional extras you can choose to build a policy that’s perfect for you.
Included as standard:
Theft and / or damage to cycle:
- Theft of or damage to your cycle – whether malicious or accidental
- Personal accident cover is an option you can add onto your policy with us. Compensation for loss of limb, loss of sight, permanent total disablement or death sustained as a result of an accident. You can read up on what is exactly covered in our policy wording
- Up to the selected value for accessories including helmet, clothing and more
- Up to the agreed value for replacement hire
- Up to the agreed value for legal expenses cover
- For those adventures abroad
- Cost of recovering you and your cycle if you're unable to complete your journey within the UK only
Why do you need touring cycle insurance?
The cost of dealing with theft, an accident and damage to your bike can soon mount up, but a touring cycle insurance policy from ALA can offer valuable protection. It’s the safety net we hope you never need, but it certainly makes sense to cover yourself just in case something does happen. Personal accident cover is an optional add-on, so if you do want Personal Accident cover, remember to include that as one of your tailored options in the quote or purchasing journey.
How to get a touring cycle insurance quote
When it comes to getting a touring cycle insurance quote, you don’t have to worry about wasting time with a long, complicated process. All you have to do is fill out our simple online form and we’ll offer an estimation in next to no time.
We’re fully committed to providing a premium level of customer service and our five-star rating on Trustpilot certainly backs that up. We want to help in any way we can, so if you have any questions about touring cycle insurance or anything else, please feel free to give us a call on 01653 916642 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.