Commuting Cycle Insurance
If you're one of the 6% who cycle to work, whether it's through busy city streets or along quiet country lanes, our commuter bike insurance is designed for you.No matter the distance or how busy the roads, we know that cycling during rush-hour can be daunting. Even with all the protective equipment, the lights, and reflective jackets, accidents can happen, which is why we think commuter bike insurance is a must.
What does commuter bike insurance cover?
Whether you commute on a folding bike or your pedal has a little extra power and you ride an e-bike, we've got a policy for you.
Included as standard:
- Theft and / or damage to cycle: Theft of or damage to your cycle – whether malicious or accidental
- Personal accident: Compensation for bodily injuries, permanent total disablement or death sustained as a result of an accident
- Cycle accessories: Up to the agreed value for replacement hire
- Legal expenses: Up to the agreed value for legal expenses cover
- Worldwide cover
- Cycle rescue: Cost of recovering you and your cycle if you're unable to complete your journey within the UK
Why do you need commuter bike insurance?
Although only a tiny proportion of cycle trips end with a police officer filing a casualty report, there are still thousands of cyclists who end up injured every year. Commuter bike insurance can help you should the worst happen on your way to or from work.
Whether you need a replacement bike, to cover the cost of new accessories, or to provide compensation for bodily injury our cover can do all that if you choose to include those options.
How to get a commuter bike insurance quote
To get your commuter bike insurance sorted, simply fill out our online quote form. Pick and choose the optional covers you want, and you'll get a free quotation in a matter of seconds.
If you have any questions about anything regarding our commuter bike insurance policy, please don't hesitate to ask. You can contact us over the phone on 01653 916642 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do everything we can to help. Why not head over to Trustpilot and find out why people like you think we're 'Excellent'.