Whether you do tricks at your local skatepark or enjoy dirt jumping on a trail, our BMX insurance has got you covered.For pro riders and beginners alike, our BMX insurance can be tailored to your requirements. So, whether your custom-built BMX gets stolen or you damage your frame wiping out, we can get you back on two wheels in no time. We regret that we will be unable to cover your BMX if any damage or injury occurs during any competitions – amateur or professional.
What does BMX insurance cover?
Here at ALA our BMX insurance can be tailored to ensure you get the right cover for you.
Included as standard:
Theft and / or damage to cycle:
- Theft of or damage to your cycle – whether malicious or accidental
- For those adventures abroad
- Public liability insurance covers you if you damage someone’s property or injure another person while out and about cycling. These costs will be covered by this policy.
- Personal accident cover is an option you can add onto your policy with us. Compensation for loss of limb, loss of sight, permanent total disablement or death sustained as a result of an accident. You can read up on what is exactly covered in our policy wording
- Up to the selected value for accessories including helmet, clothing and more
- Up to the agreed value for legal expenses cover
- Cost of recovering you and your cycle if you're unable to complete your journey within the UK only
Why do you need BMX insurance?
While BMX insurance isn't a legal requirement, it will give you that peace of mind when you're catching airtime. Whether you ride a traditional BMX bike, a freestyle bike, or jump bike, our insurance policies can protect you and your equipment.
Personal accident cover is an option you can add onto your policy with us, this add-on gives you peace of mind and compensation should you get an injury while out on your BMX. You can read up on what is exactly covered in our Ts & Cs.
How to get a BMX insurance quote
We've made it as easy as possible to get a BMX insurance quote, so the next time you head out – you know you're covered. Simply fill out our online form to get a free, tailored quote. In the meantime, why not check out why our other customers think we're 'Excellent'.