Whether you do tricks at your local skatepark or enjoy dirt jumping on a trail, our BMX insurance has got you covered.For pro riders and beginners alike, our BMX insurance can be tailored to your requirements. So, whether your custom-built BMX gets stolen or you damage your frame wiping out, we can get you back on two wheels in no time. We regret that we will be unable to cover your BMX if any damage or injury occurs during any competitions – amateur or professional.
What does BMX insurance cover?
Here at ALA our BMX insurance can be tailored to ensure you get the right cover for you.
Included as standard:
- Theft and / or damage to cycle: Theft of or damage to your cycle – whether malicious or accidental
- Personal accident: Compensation for bodily injury which results in either your death, loss of limb, loss of sight or permanent total disablement
- Cycle accessories: Up to the agreed value for replacement hire
- Legal expenses: Up to the agreed value for legal expenses cover
- Worldwide cover
- Cycle rescue: Cost of recovering you and your cycle if you're unable to complete your journey within the UK
Why do you need BMX insurance?
While BMX insurance isn't a legal requirement, it will give you that peace of mind when you're catching airtime. Whether you ride a traditional BMX bike, a freestyle bike, or jump bike, our insurance policies can protect you and your equipment.
Personal accident cover is an option you can add onto your policy with us, this add-on gives you peace of mind and compensation should you get an injury while out on your BMX. You can read up on what is exactly covered in our Ts & Cs.
How to get a BMX insurance quote
We've made it as easy as possible to get a BMX insurance quote, so the next time you head out – you know you're covered. Simply fill out our online form to get a free, tailored quote. In the meantime, why not check out why our other customers think we're 'Excellent'.