Mountain Bike Insurance
If you love nothing more than pedalling your way up and down hills and over tough terrain, then our mountain bike insurance is perfect for you.For the adrenaline junkies among us, there are few better feelings than racing down a mountainside and navigating the twists and turns before arriving safely at the bottom. It takes a great deal of skill and courage, and it certainly makes the long slog to the summit more than worth it. If you’re one of the many mountain bike (MTB) enthusiasts in the UK, you’ll want to ensure you’re properly protected whenever you’re out and about. That’s where mountain bike insurance from ALA comes in.
What does mountain bike insurance cover?
Our MTB insurance policies can offer you that all-important peace of mind for every adventure. Below is a brief summary of what is included as standard and what you can add to ensure your cover is tailored perfectly to your bike and your riding lifestyle.
Included as standard:
Theft and / or damage to cycle:
- Theft of or damage to your cycle – whether malicious or accidental
- For those adventures abroad
- Public liability insurance covers you if you damage someone’s property or injure another person while out and about cycling. These costs will be covered by this policy.
- Personal accident cover is an option you can add onto your policy with us. Compensation for loss of limb, loss of sight, permanent total disablement or death sustained as a result of an accident. You can read up on what is exactly covered in our policy wording
- Up to the selected value for accessories including helmet, clothing and more
- Up to the agreed value for legal expenses cover
- Cost of recovering you and your cycle if you're unable to complete your journey within the UK only
Why do you need mountain bike insurance?
MTB insurance is the safety net that we hope you never have to use, but it certainly makes sense to protect yourself. There’s no denying it’s a hobby that’s not without danger, and a mountain bike insurance policy from ALA covers damage to your pride and joy and can include Personal Accident cover. Just remember, if you do want personal accident cover to include it as an add-on during the quote or purchasing journey.
Not only that, but we offer plenty of optional additional benefits to our mountain bike insurance policies so you can build the cover that’s going to provide the protection that you need.
How to get a mountain bike insurance quote
Getting a quote for MTB insurance could not be easier – all you have to do is enter a few details into our online form.
We’re fully committed to putting our customers first, which is just one of the reasons why we have a five-star rating on Trustpilot. So, if you have any questions about mountain bike insurance or any other form of cover, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01653 916642 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly, expert team will be happy to help in any way they can.