Treating Customers Fairly
At ALA IB Limited we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. In so doing we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
We recognise that both we and our customers have everything to gain if we look after your best interests and treat you fairly in all aspects of our dealings with you.
Our commitment to you
- Provide you with clear information about the products and services we offer, including fees and charges
- Ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before you purchase a suitable policy
- Only suggest policies that we consider suitable for you – and always the most appropriate from the available options
- Encourage you to ask if there is something you do not understand
- Give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- Tell us as much as possible about your vehicle acquisition
- Let us know about changes that might affect the validity of your policy
- Let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or suggested that you do not understand
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service
Thank you for choosing ALA.