We carefully formulate our insurance policies to provide great value cover that gives you everything you need.
- Any Commercial Vehicle over 3500kg, Motorcycle, Motor Scooter or Moped.
- Any left hand drive vehicle and a vehicle which does not meet UK or EC approval or is not commercially available in the UK direct from a manufacturer or its authorised importer or dealer.
- Any taxi, mini cab, driving tuition vehicle, courier or delivery vehicle of any type or any private or public rental vehicle or any rally, competition or off-road vehicle of any type.
- Emergency service vehicles.
- Vehicles designed to carry more than eight people including the driver.
- Vehicles fitted with non-manufacturer specified modifications including, but not limited to, engine modifications, uprated brakes, roll cages and/or steering column extension.
- Vehicles which are classified as non-passenger cars, motor caravans, caravans, kit cars or replica cars.
- Any imported vehicle, unless it was:
manufactured as a right hand drive
purchased from an authorised distributor in the other country (and not imported directly)
- Vehicles without a valid Road Fund License (vehicle tax).
- Vehicles not included in Glass’s Guide.
The vehicle has previously been declared a total loss or write off.