Citroen GAP Insurance QuotesQUOTE ME
Founded in 1919, Citroen celebrated its 90th anniversary back in 2009.
Always a revolutionary brand, Citroen has produced the world’s first mass production front wheel drive car, the first mass production car with modern disc brakes and the first cars with swivelling headlights.
Citroen are also the only automobile manufacturer to have won three different official championships: the World Rally Raid Championship (five times), the World Rally Championship (eight times) and the World Touring Car Championship (once).
What is Citroen GAP Insurance?
For peace of mind when you buy your new Citroen, you should consider our GAP insurance. GAP stands for Guaranteed Asset Protection and we can ensure that you’re covered if your vehicle is stolen or written off before you’ve finished paying off your finance agreement. Your car will depreciate in value after you’ve purchased it, and your insurer will only pay out what it was worth at the time of the incident.
This is where Citroen GAP insurance comes in. It covers the financial gap between what you paid and the amount your insurers are offering, so you can afford to pay off your finance agreement.
GAP Insurance Citroen: Protecting Your Investment
Protecting your investment couldn’t be simpler with ALA GAP insurance. You’re fully protected in case the worst should happen and we’re a trusted independent supplier who can provide cover at a fraction of the cost. Get in touch with one of our friendly team of advisors to learn about Citroen GAP insurance costs.
As a Citroen owner, you might be interested in these facts about the ever-popular French brand:
- Citroen employs almost 14,000 people.
- The first Citroen delivered was the Citroen 10HP “Type A” and it was received on the 7th July 1919.
- In 2010, Citroen sold almost 1,500,000 cars worldwide (with almost 1,000,000 of these sold in Europe).
- Citroen was recognised in the 1999 Car of the Century competition. The Citroen DS came third.
- Citroen has produced three winners of the European Car of the Year Award: The Citroen GS (1971), the Citroen CX (1975) and the Citroen XM (1990).
- Citroen officially joined the PSA Peugeot Citroen group in 1976.
Take a look at our website today to find more information and to get a quote on what Citroen GAP insurance costs. Need more advice? Call one of our friendly advisors on 01653 916304 or email email@example.com