Dacia GAP InsuranceQUOTE ME
Founded in 1966, Dacia recently celebrated its 50th anniversary.
A Romanian car manufacturer, it takes its name from the historic region that now constitutes much of modern day Romania. It has been a subsidiary of Renault since 1999.
What is GAP Insurance?
GAP stands for Guaranteed Asset Protection. It ensures that you’re covered if your vehicle is stolen or written off before you’ve finished paying your finance agreement. The value of your car depreciates in value after you’ve purchased it, and your insurer will only pay out what the car was worth at the time of the incident.
GAP insurance covers the financial gap between what you paid for your Dacia and the amount your insurers are offering to pay out from your insurance policy, so you can afford to pay off your finance agreement in full.
GAP Insurance Dacia: Protect Your Investment Today
ALA GAP insurance protects your investment. If the worst should ever happen, you can relax knowing that you’re protected. We’ll never overcharge you for GAP insurance, and we’re a trusted independent supplier. Get in touch with us today to learn about Dacia GAP insurance costs.
As a proud Dacia owner, you might be interested in these facts about the Romanian car manufacturer:
- Dacia is Romania’s top company by revenue. It constituted 7.3% of the country’s total exports in 2014.
- The Dacia manufacturing plant in Mioveni is Europe’s fifth biggest manufacturing facility by volume. In 2016, it delivered 584,219 units.
- From the 2008-2009 season, Dacia was the sponsor of Serie A football club Udinese Calcio and Stadio Friuli.
- Dacia currently manufacture nine different car models.
- The Dacia Sandero was the cheapest new car available on Britain’s roads in 2016, with a starting price of £5,995.
You can keep Dacia GAP insurance costs as low as possible when you take out a policy with us here at ALA. Find out how much Dacia GAP insurance costs with us – for advice and prices simply call one of our friendly advisors on 01653 916304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org