ALA Ford GAP Insurance QuotesQUOTE ME
Ford is the fifth-largest automaker in the world, with a long and illustrious history of producing some of the world’s best-selling cars.
Its innovation and forward-thinking regarding vehicle safety and technology has been ground-breaking.
Whether you own one of the UK’s best-selling cars - a Ford Fiesta or Focus - or you’re set to buy a Kuga SUV, Ford Mondeo or any other model, Ford GAP insurance will protect you from a financial loss.
If your car is written off in an accident, theft, flood or fire damage then you will only get a settlement that matches the amount it is worth at the time of the incident. That’s likely to be far less than what you originally paid for it, whether you bought it brand new or second-hand.
With GAP insurance, Ford owners can reduce the risk of losing money. The difference from your comprehensive insurer’s settlement and the original amount you paid for the car will be covered. This includes vehicles bought outright, on finance, personal loan, contract hire or lease agreement.
For Ford drivers, there are several interesting facts about the American car brand:
- Ford was established in 1902 by Henry Ford in Detroit, Michigan.
- The Model T was the first ever car produced on the assembly line, a manufacturing method invented by Ford and is still used today.
- In 1914, the first assembly line was introduced in the UK, producing 21 cars an hour.
- Ford owns stakes in Mazda and Aston Martin.
- Ford has been the biggest selling car brand in the UK for the last 34 years.
At ALA, you can keep your Ford GAP insurance costs down. With our free quote finder you can easily discover how much Ford GAP insurance will cost for your vehicle. If you want more help and information, please call us 01653 916304 or email email@example.com