GAP Insurance for VauxhallsQUOTE ME
It's been an interesting few months for Vauxhall, with the release of the Mokka in November 2012 and the launch of the Adam in January 2013.
Vauxhall is stepping up to the plate to compete with the likes of the MINI and Fiat 500 with its own stylish city car. The Mokka sits well alongside other mini SUV's like the Nissan Qashqai and Skoda Yeti whilst also offering certain features as standard with less of an impact on your pocket.
Whichever model you choose, make sure you protect your investment. If your car is written off or stolen your insurance company only pay out the current market value of the car at that time-even if you have comprehensive insurance. This can leave you significantly out of pocket.
It doesn't matter whether you bought your car for cash or on finance, or even as a lease hire. You can protect yourself with Vauxhall GAP Insurance from ALA.
We look forward to hearing from you but in the meantime you may be interested in the following facts about Vauxhall Motors:
- Vauxhall Motors is part of General Motors.
- It is also a subsidiary of German motor company Adam Opel AG, itself a subsidiary of American General Motors.
- The company was originally found in 1857 as a pump and marine engineer specialist.
- Vauxhall is the only volume manufacturer to have built cars and vans for more than 100 years with no break.
- Vauxhall has been the second largest selling car maker in the UK for over two decades.
- Vauxhall's logo, the griffin, is derived from the coat of arms of Falkes de Breaute, a mercenary soldier awarded certain privileges in return for services to King John in the 13th Century. His home, built in an area south of the Thames and named Faulk's Hall, eventually became known as Vauxhall. His coat of arms was adapted and used by Vauxhall Iron Works to emphasise links to the local area.